Who are CFEF Scholarship Recipients?
Cy-Fair Educational Foundation would like to congratulate all of our scholarship recipients and wish you much success continuing your education and future career!
Quality education strengthens our community by supplying our businesses with competent employees and attracting positive growth. It also serves our community’s future by developing strong leaders. The Foundation is proud to play an important role in our community’s success by supporting education.
If you’re a scholarship recipient, don’t forget to fill out the enrollment forms to receive your scholarship funds! You can submit your forms via email or mail. Please do not send enrollment forms via certified mail.
- You must file the proper paperwork with our office each semester to receive your scholarship funds.
- You must maintain a cumulative GPA of 2.5 for the academic year or your scholarship will be forfeited. Some scholarships require a higher GPA. Check your initial scholarship letter for details.
- You must maintain a full-time student status.
- Some scholarships have special requirements, which are outlined in your initial scholarship letter.
- You must provide an annual thank you letter to the foundation or donor.
- Cy-Fair Educational Foundation must have a current college address, phone number, and email address and keep us updated on any changes.