Awarding student scholarships provides CFISD students with an opportunity to achieve their educational goals. Although many CFEF scholarships are funded annually through endowments, increasing scholarships awarded in the future depends on the generous financial support we receive from the community.
“An investment in the future of a deserving youth is the best investment a person can make,” said Robert Adam, a CFEF donor who has given $1M in endowed scholarships through the Foundation.
In 2016, CFEF gave a total of 107 scholarships totaling $358,000; click to see a full list of CFEF scholarships, including:
- Cy-Fair Educational Foundation Assistance Scholarships
- Cypress Running Club Scholarship
- Adam Jackson Skinner Memorial Scholarship
- Eric Bassett Memorial Scholarship
- Christopher & Elizabeth Gilbert Endowment
About Endowed Scholarships
We call endowment funds “the gift that keeps on giving” because it is a perpetual gift, with interest being used to fund scholarships while the principle investment continues to grow. Click to view our endowment criteria, including:
- Endowments may be established in the amounts of $20,000, $50,000, $100,000, or more.
- Endowments will be named for private individuals, corporations, and organizations, in memory of and in honor of individuals.
- All endowments have seven years to fund.
- Endowments will be designed with the Foundation’s minimum criteria and may also include special criteria.
Our online list of Endowment Partners is always being updated; click to view our most current list of CFEF Endowment Partners.
Stay connected with Cy-Fair Educational Foundation–follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and LinkedIn. Today’s Students, Tomorrow’s Future!
Click to view a full list of our Endowment Partners.